Hey there, Sunshine!
Looking for a scent-sational summer project that takes very little time, yet is fun to make?
I’ve got just the thing!
Here’s an all-natural relaxing aromatherapy blend filled with the warm scents of summer. It has a light floral aroma complemented by hints of spice and cedar. This blend is especially useful during times of stress, anxiety, irritability, or depression. The therapeutic qualities in each oil provide a beautifully scented pick-me-up that I know you are just going to love!
Sweet Summer Perfume
- 1 1/3 oz (10 ml) glass bottle with roller-ball top (look for them on Amazon)
- 10 drops Lavender essential oil
- 5 drops Chamomile essential oil
- 4 drops Cardamom essential oil
- 1 drop Cedarwood essential oil
- 1 drop Rose Geranium
- 1 tsp Jojoba Oil ( You can also use Coconut Oil as your carrier if you prefer.)
Drop all essential oils into the glass bottle, and roll between palms to evenly mix the oils. Add Jojoba oil and roll again. Apply as desired.
Please note: Due to the increase in temperatures during the hot summer months, be sure to store all of your aromatherapy products in a cool, dark place. Never leave them in the car or exposed to sunlight.
**** Marci is a certified Botanical Herbalist and Aromatherapist. To learn more about the healing therapies she offers, please CLICK HERE.